Are you sick of…
- Clients showing up in graphic t-shirts, dirty sneakers, and uncoordinated outfits?
- Your sessions not building the portfolio you want and deserve?
- All the other uppity style guides out there selling tulle skirts and suits?
- The style guides that are solely for magazine models?
The Spring and Summer Session and Style Guide is a comprehensive step-by-step roadmap that gives clients actionable steps and examples on how to put together COORDINATING over MATCHING outfits. This Session and Style Guide teaches your clients how to dress everyone in their family with coordinating fashion, by using layers, texture, accessories, and color to bring it together. It goes into DETAIL (vs. the General Session and Style Guide) on the fall and winter months. This includes sections on how to dress for weather!
This Spring and Summer Session and Style Guide Includes Sections On:
- About Me
- Quick Tip Checklist
- Tips and Tricks
- Prints and Patterns
- Layers, Textures, and Accessories
- Examples of Layers, Texture, and Accessories
- Seasons and Weather
- For Her
- For Him
- The Kiddos
- Day of Checklist
**This is best used in conjunction with the Fall/Winter Session and Style Guide **
This comprehensive document is completely editable and is designed to:
- Copy and paste the content into your email platform or CRM OR
- Use the formatted brochure as an attachment
The only thing this document (used by many photographers before you), requires you to do is - put it into action - and watch as you give your clients a white-glove, hands-on, organized experience that will turn them into a devoted follower and repeat client.
- Editable (add, subtract, modify) Templates
- 2 Digital Downloads
- 1 Word Document with Instructions and Raw Content
- 1 InDesign Documents with Brochure Template
- A formatted brochure for you to edit, customize, and save as a PDF
- Friendly with Word, Pages, Google Docs
***All Digital Products are Non-Refundable***